Update Telegram Connector 5.03.01
Here is the new update for Telegram Connector.
This technical update contains the following:
- A new option to define a maximum number of points (1 pip = 10 points) the entry signal can differ from the current market price. If the entry price in the signal exceeds the amount you have chosen, it will open a pending order instead. You find this feature under "Tools" -> "Options".
- As an extension of the above feature, we have added an expiration setting. So if your signal becomes a pending order, you can set an interval in minutes. When/if the trade is not activated within that interval, the pending order will be canceled automatically.
- Custom SL and/or TP levels. You can now add your own custom SL and/or TP levels on a channel level. Define the number of points you would like the SL and/or TP always to be on signals from that channel. You find this setting under "Data" -> "Channel Management".
- Changed the trailing stop logic.
- Added date into the signal message grid.
- Added new signal formats.
- Added a new server to reduce ping.
- Minor bug fixes.
We recommend doing a clean install.
You can download the new version here
If you experience any issues, let us know.
The Telegram Connector team