Update Telegram Connector 5.05
Here is the new update for Telegram Connector.
Please note that we can't see who is commenting on the changelog, so if you need support, please reach out to us on Telegram @ConnectorTelegram.
This technical update contains the following:
- Distribution of remaining lots - The EA will now distribute the lots that didn't get allocated to TP levels. For example, if you trade 3 TP levels with a fixed lot of 0.05, it will now open the trades with TP1 0.02, TP2 0.02, and TP3 0.01. Before it only opened trades with 0.01 (total 0.03).
- Added a new way to read signals. If the option is on and the settings are set for this, it's now possible for the connector to read the following and without it needing to be a reply "open EURUSD buy", "close EURUSD buy"(This will open a trade the opposite way), "close EURUSD".
- Added an option if your provider uses a comma instead of dots in their signals, the software can now read this. You find the setting in Tools -> options.
- Added a new pending order function so when enabled it will open signals as pending orders if the entry price is above the allowed pending setting points. This function now includes all known signal formats.
- Added a new bigger server to handle the increase in usage of our software.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added new signal formats.
We recommend doing a clean install.
You can download the new version here
If you experience any issues, let us know.
The Telegram Connector team