Update Telegram Connector 7.06 and Backtester 7.01
Here is the new update for Telegram Connector and Backtester.
If you need support, please reach out to us on Telegram @ConnectorTelegram
This technical update contains the following:
- Telegram Connector now supports image signals. The TC is now able to read signals that are sent as images and not text and execute the trades like written signals.
- Introduced a lotsize validation against the broker to identifiy cases where the lotsize is lower than the minimun lotsize allowed by the broker.
- issue when no TP values was provided is fixed
- implemented new feature 'Trading Hours'
- TC now also supports Groups in Telegram
- addressed some issues with the trading hours
- fixed issues with the multiplier coming off the assets detail forms
- fixed issue with the partial closing on MT5
- Improved the connection between Telegram and the connector.
- Added new signal formats.
The Backtester recieved a major update when it comes to it's perfromance as well as new features and functionalities.
We recommend doing a clean install.
You can download the new version of Telegram Connector here
You can download the new version of Backtester here
If you experience any issues, let us know.
The Telegram Connector team