Update Telegram Connector 4.10.01
Improvement 2 weeks ago
Here is the new update for Telegram Connector.
This update contains the following:
- Added a new reply to function. If a signal has an order number and the signal provider doesn't reply to the original signal with modifications then this new function will detect the order number in the modification message and link it to the original signal. This requires the order number in both messages to be the same.
- A new menu item called "Data"
- Added the opportunity to refresh the channel list without restarting the Connector. Right-click in the channel list and press "Refresh Telegram Channels". Please note that this will untick all channels. This will be changed in the next update
- Added the possibility to handle money management on a channel level. Click on data -> Channel Money Management
- Added full back up of all settings. When you back up your settings it will back up both settings, multi language and asset list including aliases
- Added a new function that tracks messages in Telegram vs Connector. Some users have experienced that one signal has been missed by the Connector. This can happen if the user is reading the message before the Connector (User is in the channel when the signal comes). The Connector now takes all messages in the ticked Telegram channels and compares them with the signals processed
- Minor bug fixes. The most important one is that sometimes the TP trailing haven't moved some trades to BE
- Added more information between the Connector -> MT4 -> Connector. This will help if some issues appear
- Added more signal formats
You can download the new version here
If you experience any issues, let us know.
The Telegram Connector team